The Simplest & Most Affordable Estimating Software for Commercial Glazing
"I just wanted to let you know the V15 program is an
amazing tool for my business. There doesn't appear to be anything
the program cannot do. I am still amazed at all of the V15
Kurt S., Koch Corp.
What's in the New Version 15.4.7 (updated 2-21-17)
See the Update Archive
15.4.7 contains contains the another round of bug fixes.
See bug fixes in previous versions here...
- Bug fix: Various report issues. Various reports had errors on some machines, but not others. We've improved the reliability of our reports and increased the speed at which they are generated.
- Bug fix: The labor estimate for cuts was sometimes incorrect. The number of cuts were not refreshed when processing labor which caused labor estimates to sometimes be incorrect.
- Bug fix: Cover page text was not positioned or wrapping properly. Text on the cover page was not positioned or wrapping properly.
- Bug fix: Copy Frame to All Elevations utility didn't work. The utility would error and sometime leave the elevations in an odd state.
- Bug fix: Panel heads sometimes overlapped door headers. A recent bug--when a head to the right of the door was the same height as the door header, it extended across the door panel.
- Bug fix: Splice counts were sometimes random and wrong. When splice parts were defined on the frame, a seemingly random number of splices were included in the final parts.
- Bug fix: Sometimes too many splits were included in an elevation. Split quantities were multiplying by the number of splits in the elevation.
- Bug fix: Sill was not split when a split vertical intersects it. If a split was added at the sill of a simple panel daylight opening, it would not split the sill.
- Bug fix: Backup and Restore routines were not always working. Various fixes were made to make backup and restore more reliable.
- Improvement: Markup report changes. Special characters are now allowed in the notes and a subtotal before the tax was added to one of the markup report formats.
Subscribe now if you don't already get our newsletters. Stay current with GDS news when something important happens.
GDS is a proud member of the NGA. Visit the NGA web site and see
why this is the largest and most influential trade association in the
architectural glass, automotive, and window and door industries.