The Simplest & Most Affordable Estimating Software for Commercial Glazing
- Save time and quickly draw elevations
- Accurately estimate part and labor costs
- Generate reports with a few easy clicks
- Easily print CAD details and elevation drawings
- Choose from over 20 supported vendors
"Please tell the owner's that Norrel in tech support is amazing, he's doing a fantastic job and tell them that I really appreciate his help!"
John E., Central Window Sales
What's in the New Version 15.9.0 (updated Aug 20, 2019)
Read: Click here for a quick overview of the changes.
See bug fixes in previous versions here...
- Enhancement: Automatic optimization. You can open the optimizer's cut list and watch it change as you work on elevations!
- Enhancement: Final parts, cut list, and stock list views were improved.
- Enhancement: Export/Import Jobs to/from files. This can be used for backing up and sharing.
- Enhancement: Export/Import Frames to/from files. We've improved this feature. This can be used for backing up and sharing.
- Enhancement: Door Scehdule view. We've added an experimental door scehdule view. Access it via the Print Reports view.
- Bug fix: Elevation quantity was not included in final summary calculations.
- Read the full list of changes in the 15.9 update here...
Subscribe now if you don't already get our newsletters. Stay current with GDS news when something important happens.
We'll be in Atlanta for the 2019 GlassBuild show in booth 1614. We look forward to showing you all that we have been working on with WinBidPro and what is new with
GDS is a proud member of the NGA. Visit the NGA web site and see
why this is the largest and most influential trade association in the
architectural glass, automotive, and window and door industries.