The Simplest & Most Affordable Estimating Software for Commercial Glazing
"I just wanted to let you know the V15 program is an
amazing tool for my business. There doesn't appear to be anything
the program cannot do. I am still amazed at all of the V15
Kurt S., Koch Corp.
What's in the New Version 15.4.8 (updated 3-9-17)
See the Update Archive
15.4.8 contains the another round of bug fixes.
See bug fixes in previous versions here...
- Bug fix: Sill was sometimes split in the wrong situations. When adding a vertical split to a panel, it would split the sill even if the split didn't go all the way down to the sill.
- Bug fix: Duplicate key error. Modifications to elevations occasionally got a "duplicate key error" preventing the elevation from drawing.
- Bug fix: Reports were missing time and date. The time and date were missing from the Metal Cut Listing and Glass Listing reports.
- Bug fix: Job name was not updating on cover page. The job name on the border page was not updating when the job name was changed.
- Bug fix: A door jamb was sometimes missing. The left door jamb was sometimes missing depending on a few specific combinations of options in the door frame and general framing system.
- Bug fix: Hardware parts did not always show the correct supplier. Parts in the hardware list didn't always display the correct supplier.
Subscribe now if you don't already get our newsletters. Stay current with GDS news when something important happens.
GDS is a proud member of the NGA. Visit the NGA web site and see
why this is the largest and most influential trade association in the
architectural glass, automotive, and window and door industries.